Divine abode of Ambaji
Set at the foot of the untamed forestland of the ancient arasur hills and at the lap of ma ambaji the bhagawati retreat is an oasis of comfort, convenience and luxury, absolutely unrivaled in its elegance and majesty in the whole of ambaji town and its neighborhoods.
Ambaji the destination city for the millions of the devotees who flock here to have the darshan of amba ma is an easy three hour drive from Ahmadabad.
Tradition has it that following the rudra tandava of shiva, parts of sati’s body fell at various parts fell at several places throughout India, and these places are revered as Shakti Peethas. Ambaji is one of the 51 such Shakti Peethas and it was here, at the mount gabbar, that a piece of her heart fell.
DRAWING ROOM - A specious room with Indian seating arrangement and a wall mounted branded LCD television.
DINING AREA - A classy Dining Table, custom made for the Dining Area along with a branded refrigerator.
BEDROOM - A Queen size bed of fine quality and finish along with a matching wardrobe and side table are given as special accessories in both bedrooms with curtains.
ELECTRIC SPECIFICATIONS -The Entire flat is covered with central air-conditioning that ensures uniform and quick cooling with energy conservation and the rooms come furnished with lights and fans. Both the bathrooms in the flat have built in electric geysers.
- Safe and sound, quality controlled R.C.C. frame structure with best frame material components
- Elegant modern elevation as per architectural detail
- Vitrified tile flooring in most of the areas
- Modern designer tile concept up to lintel level in bathrooms and kitchen
- Granite top kitchen platform with SS Sink
- White china Mosaic in terrace area for waterproofing and heat resistance
- 3-Phase concealed, fire resistant and right gauge wiring
- Ample electric points in all the area
- Geyser plug point in bathroom and A/C plug points in all room
- Good quality earthing
- Exhaust fan provision and point in kitchen.
- Long lasting and weather resistant acrylic paint on external walls.
- Lapi finish on internal walls.
- Quality waterproofing in all toilet and terrace area.
- Good Quality and Standard make sanitary ware for spotless and sparkling toilets.
- Designed for maximum cross ventilation and overlooking.
- Stamp duty, registration charges, legal documentation charges, Maintenance and House Keeping charges, Panchayat charges and GEB charges including cable and substation cost shall be borne by the purchaser.
- Any additional charges, taxes, cess or duties levied by the Government/Local Authorities during or after the completion of the scheme will be borne by the purchaser.
- In the interest of continual development in design and quality of construction, the Developer reserves all right to make any changes in the scheme including technical specifications, designs, planning and layout and all the purchasers shall abide by such changes.
- Changes/alterations of any including the elevation, exterior colour scheme of the apartments or any other change affecting the overall design concept and outlook of the scheme are strictly NOT PERMITTED during or after the completion of the scheme.
- This brochure is intended only to convey the essential design and technical features of the scheme and shall not be constructed to form part of the legal document.